• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Inkbird IHT-1P

meskc

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 9, 2009
I love mine as well. I got the IBT-4XS the other day that I won on their giveaway. Can't wait to give it a try.

Cj7851

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 22, 2019
I love mine as well. I got the IBT-4XS the other day that I won on their giveaway. Can't wait to give it a try.
Same got mine in a giveaway. I had been looking into upgrading my thermometer so I was very excited to win one.

S-met

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2019
Just got my inkbird instant read thermometer and already very pleased. Was happy to see it was charged right out of the box. I checked the calibration in ice water and it was spot on. Can't wait to use it for a cook

Thanks Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq
I use mine so much that I bought 2. Compared to one of my friends thermopen, I'll admit that it leave a little something to be desired, but not worth the extra $80 or whatever.
I have the HET-F001 (retired to camp gear), IHT-1P (above) and ibt-6x. I'd have to go through my lists, but have another 4-5 ive bought as gifts.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
I have the Instant read too, and it is great. Spot on every time. Great products Inkbird!

S-met

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2019
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq might be a little early, but starting to think about Father's day gifts:
Father
Father-in-law
Brother
Brother-in-law
Two q-ing neighbors
All needing new Q-thermometers.
Just saying. World needs some economic stimulus and I'm thinking about stimulating.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq might be a little early, but starting to think about Father's day gifts:
Father
Father-in-law
Brother
Brother-in-law
Two q-ing neighbors
All needing new Q-thermometers.
Just saying. World needs some economic stimulus and I'm thinking about stimulating.
Please consider Inkbird :emoji_grin:

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
Nice!

I also recently got one of Inkbird's instant reads (IR) and have used it fair amount. I have another IR and the Inkbird tends to give a better reading and is less sensitive to the amount of the probe that is in the meat so it has become my go to IR.

That said I also have the water proof 4 probe unit that I have used for some time. It has been a proven performer as well.

For the money they are hard to beat in my book, and I say that cause i trust my smoked meat to them and that's saying something for those that know me......

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.