Im Back!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 1, 2008
Medford, Oregon
Hey everyone! just wanted you all to know I'm back after a little more than a year hiatus! Got my smokers running again and loving life in Medford Oregon.

ncdodave

icon_cool.gif

Then let me be the first one to say WELCOME BACK Dave. Well you better get to some moking your way behind.

Great to see you Dave. Also glad that things are good up there in OR. 

Dave glad to see you back around

Glad to see you back, Dave. 

Thanks Everyone!

I am getting tond of pear trimmings from the LDS Church as they are pruning their orchard and have connections. They are even cutting it all down to 12" for my smokin pro and I found a source of pecan through Sportsman's Warehouse at $3.49 a bag so I dont have to order the pecan. My little bro is coming to medford with a small trailer of apple trimings and I'll be in the ca central valley next month for more almond since im out of the almond! Next is my offset smoking trailer. My gf keeps eating the smoked almonds and loves the spicy variety.

Dave, glad to see that you still amongst the living!! Are you coming to Kaysville in April (IDOS Spring Convention?)

Dutch I dont think I can make it to Spring convention but, I will be at worlds in March. Coleen has me working with her teaching classes again and I may compete on Sunday in the Professional cook of. Nothing in stone on the cook off yet

Dutch I dont think I can make it to Spring convention but, I will be at worlds in March. Coleen has me working with her teaching classes again and I may compete on Sunday in the Professional cook of. Nothing in stone on the cook off yet
Do you have a place to stay when you come in March?

Collen is a sweetheart. My wife and I know Collen very well. Let me know- we could always put you two up (separate couches in the family room
icon_mrgreen.gif
) Just kidding about the couches-we could put you in my sons room and he can sleep on the couch.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky