• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Im Back!

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2008
Hey everyone! just wanted you all to know I'm back after a little more than a year hiatus! Got my smokers running again and loving life in Medford Oregon.

ncdodave

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Then let me be the first one to say WELCOME BACK Dave. Well you better get to some moking your way behind.

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
Welcome back!

Show us how they smoke in Medford Oregon.      

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Great to see you Dave. Also glad that things are good up there in OR. 

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Dave glad to see you back around

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Glad to see you back, Dave. 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome back Dave!

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
All right, the man with iron in his plans.  Looking forward to more sage advice on cooking with cast ware.  Welcome back.

oregon smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2007
Welcome back!, i spent the last 27 years in Medford prior to relocating up here in southern Washington.

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2008
Thanks Everyone!

I am getting tond of pear trimmings from the LDS Church as they are pruning their orchard and have connections. They are even cutting it all down to 12" for my smokin pro and I found a source of pecan through Sportsman's Warehouse at $3.49 a bag so I dont have to order the pecan. My little bro is coming to medford with a small trailer of apple trimings and I'll be in the ca central valley next month for more almond since im out of the almond! Next is my offset smoking trailer. My gf keeps eating the smoked almonds and loves the spicy variety.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Dave, glad to see that you still amongst the living!! Are you coming to Kaysville in April (IDOS Spring Convention?)

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2008
Dutch I dont think I can make it to Spring convention but, I will be at worlds in March. Coleen has me working with her teaching classes again and I may compete on Sunday in the Professional cook of. Nothing in stone on the cook off yet

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Dutch I dont think I can make it to Spring convention but, I will be at worlds in March. Coleen has me working with her teaching classes again and I may compete on Sunday in the Professional cook of. Nothing in stone on the cook off yet
Do you have a place to stay when you come in March?

ncdodave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2008
I may be staying with Coleen Sloan with my gf but not sure yet. I'll let ya know in a couple days

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Collen is a sweetheart. My wife and I know Collen very well. Let me know- we could always put you two up (separate couches in the family room
) Just kidding about the couches-we could put you in my sons room and he can sleep on the couch.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.