If It Smells Like Fish, Its Quite A Dish

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow...that fish is mouthwatering.

I am probably one of those who can tell this fish from red snapper. Which is great - i love red snapper.

Writing this down for whenever i make it down south.

Chile.... What can I say..... great looking plate.... your plates and abilities are up there with the masterchef class!!!! Like all the way. Congrats on the carousel ride....

Nice looking plate Chile

Point for sure.

Chris

Dang, that looks good!
Wow...that fish is mouthwatering.

I am probably one of those who can tell this fish from red snapper. Which is great - i love red snapper.

Writing this down for whenever i make it down south.
Chile That looks great to me.Points
Richie
Looks great.
Chile.... What can I say..... great looking plate.... your plates and abilities are up there with the masterchef class!!!! Like all the way. Congrats on the carousel ride....
Nice looking plate Chile

Point for sure.

Chris
Sorry I'm late---That looks Outstanding!!!:)
Beautiful Plate!! Like.
Nice Job.:)

Bear

Many thanks to all of y'all, I do so appreciate the replies and compliments on my cooks.
I try my best to make each meal I cook the best I can set in front of my family and self.
And I try hard to give y'all good recipes and pics to go with them,
Thanks again, y'all are a great group of peers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky