[Me] I'll Have the Asian Combo, Please... [Myself] "You Want White Rice or Fried Rice with That?"... [and I] "Fried!"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We like Asian food/flavors, but don't get enough because my wife isn't comfortable cooking it.

What the heck John, Your a mean one for sure.
Make your wife comfortable, A lazyboy on wheels that will snug up to the stove for cooking and the sink to tidy up the dishes,
See now that is comfort , Tell her that, but it was not from me . :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
Great way to cook that chicken , and I love the spring rolls over egg rolls . Fantastic meal John .
Great work as always bud .

Beautiful culinary effort John, I'd stand in line for that plate! If you like thick teriyaki sauce you might want to give Yoshidas a go. It's a staple here for years now, can be had at Sam's and maybe Costco, don't go there anymore. RAY

Glitch in the matrix....Admins. have to click some buttons for the membership to see it. It is in the cue...
Yeah, I figured as much.
Thanks for the ride, wholly 😲
What a great Spread Chile!! Everything looks Amazing!!
Thak you very much, very kind of ya.
What the heck John, Your a mean one for sure.
Make your wife comfortable, A lazyboy on wheels that will snug up to the stove for cooking and the sink to tidy up the dishes,
See now that is comfort , Tell her that, but it was not from me . :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David
I'm a certified adrenaline junky who lived life dangerously.
But that's just suicidal! :emoji_laughing:
Great way to cook that chicken , and I love the spring rolls over egg rolls . Fantastic meal John .
Great work as always bud .
Thanks Chop!
I too prefer Spring Rolls over Eggrolls.
I like Summer Rolls even more, but already had enough prep work to do.
Beautiful culinary effort John, I'd stand in line for that plate! If you like thick teriyaki sauce you might want to give Yoshidas a go. It's a staple here for years now, can be had at Sam's and maybe Costco, don't go there anymore. RAY
Much appreciate it Ray, thank you much!
We really like Yoshida's too.
But I have trouble finding Yoshida's in-stock down here, I have to buy it on Amazon most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Phenomenal John… nicely done!

Always nice when you, yourself and yourself love a meal… 😉

All kidding aside bud, top notch food there!

I’d make a plate of that disappear in no time!
Thank you so much for the compliments and Like!
It was pretty good stuff, and I just killed off the last of the leftovers for lunch.
It all disappeared way too fast.
Oh hell yeah! Damn Chile. Just damn!
Damn is right, my leftovers are all eaten up.
Thanks man!

Dang chili you got to stop theses meals I mean awesome doesn't even start to support them. I just finish dinner and head back to the kitchen for a snack. Geez I'll weight a ton.

Warren

Dang chili you got to stop theses meals I mean awesome doesn't even start to support them. I just finish dinner and head back to the kitchen for a snack. Geez I'll weight a ton.

Warren
LOL! I know, right.
Happens to me all the time here.
Just so much good food pRon to wet one's appetite on.

Thank you for the compliments on the meal, really do appreciate the 'feed'back.

1710342092474.png

Freak'in fantastic John.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky