1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Home processing shop

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by spatrick, Nov 17, 2013.

1. spatrick

spatrick Newbie

Im wanting to build a processing shop, so I will have one area in my house or garage to process meat. I was wondering if some of you guys or gals could share some pics or ideas? Thank you, Shane

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. I use the kitchen counter. That way I have running hot and cold water and a dishwasher.  I do have a project fridge in my shop right beside my MES40.

Happy smoken.

David

3. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I have a counterin my shop I use since kitchen is not the biggest, Soon to have bathroom in shop with running water but a lot cooler in shop to keep meet cold, good luck and if you do a dedicated area let us see some pics, also Hoyti toit on this forum has a nice set up, he just posted Jap s/s with cheese and pimento in the sausage forum, I will get the link for you  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/...peno-spanish-olives-pimento-qview-qview-qview

nice counters and walk in cooler

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013