Home processing shop

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spatrick

Original poster
Nov 9, 2013
ohio
Im wanting to build a processing shop, so I will have one area in my house or garage to process meat. I was wondering if some of you guys or gals could share some pics or ideas? Thank you, Shane

Last edited:
I have a counterin my shop I use since kitchen is not the biggest, Soon to have bathroom in shop with running water but a lot cooler in shop to keep meet cold, good luck and if you do a dedicated area let us see some pics, also Hoyti toit on this forum has a nice set up, he just posted Jap s/s with cheese and pimento in the sausage forum, I will get the link for you  http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/...peno-spanish-olives-pimento-qview-qview-qview

nice counters and walk in cooler

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky