Hi fellow pig worshippers (and you brisket guys too!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

femurphy77

Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
The girlfriend and I attended a bbq bootcamp this spring and have done a few successful smokes using our chargriller duo with sfb.  I've made several mods to it and have great temp control across the cooking area.  My only complaint is that I have to constantly replenish the charcoal so I decided that we knew enough to build our own smoker!!!!

So I'm here to learn more about smoking, how to build a better smoker, meet new people etc.

Smoke on everybody!!

welcome1.gif
you came to a great place with great people to learn.  Whenever you have any questions use the handy search bar and you should find what you are looking for.  If not just ask and chances are someone will be along shortly with an answer for you.

Welcome to the both of you! Lots of great info and folks here. Use the search function and you'll get an answer for just about anything. Especially do it yourself builds. All the best to you.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky