Hello, I’m new here…

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mark B.

Original poster
Jun 15, 2021
Hello, I’m new here. I’m writing from a small suburb about 25 miles southwest of Salt Lake City called Riverton, UT. Outside of my family, which always comes first, I love two things - motorcycles/cars and cooking! It depends on the day as to which one comes first.
I am really looking forward to learning from this group and to hopefully someday contribute too.

Thanks for the add!

Mark B.

Welcome from Nova Scotia,
this is a great forum, enjoy the informative and helpful members. there will always be someone to help with any issues that might come up with any of your smoking projects

David

Welcome from Iowa! Glad ya joined us, it's a great place to learn alot!

Ryan

Welcome from long Island NY, post up some pics of the cars? I have a few
IMG_1151.JPG
lift2.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: JLeonard
Mark! So glad you made it to this awesome forum! It was great meeting you and talking all things food related while we were at the Rat Fink Reunion!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky