• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello from Middle Tennessee

Joined Sep 11, 2018
First time smoker here.
I live in Middle Tennessee.
I’m starting with an electric smoker and no instructions. But, haha ! I’ve got YouTube. And red potatoes.
Planning to use this winter to become really good at smoking all sorts of things. Including cheeses, poultry, red meats, and whatever else I can think of.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
For sure it would help if we knew what kind of smoker you have. Look it up on the web and you could probably find a book. Check out the type of smoker here on the SMF for sure there is others on here with same type smoker and willing to offer some info.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.

Warren

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome aboard glad to have. There are allot of folks here that use electric and will be more then willing to lend you a hand in figuring that smoker out.

Chris

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined May 19, 2018
Welcome Aboard! I loved it when I lived down in TN, I was right outside of Knoxville :)

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 13, 2017
Middle Tennessee...
Well Mom and Dad live in Goodlettsville, TN.
That's kinda North West of Nashville.

Welcome to SMF!
There seems to be an endless supply of ways to play with your new smoker.
And ways to make it run just right for you.

SmokinLogs

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 5, 2017
Welcome to SMF from Indiana, looking forward to seeing some cooks from the new smoker!

Joined Sep 11, 2018
My first attempt at smoking... not to bad I’d say.
First time smoker here.
I live in Middle Tennessee.
I’m starting with an electric smoker and no instructions. But, haha ! I’ve got YouTube. And red potatoes.
Planning to use this winter to become really good at smoking all sorts of things. Including cheeses, poultry, red meats, and whatever else I can think of.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you join the group!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.