Hello from Middle Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OneGypsyTraveler

Original poster
Sep 11, 2018
First time smoker here.
I live in Middle Tennessee.
I’m starting with an electric smoker and no instructions. But, haha ! I’ve got YouTube. And red potatoes.
Planning to use this winter to become really good at smoking all sorts of things. Including cheeses, poultry, red meats, and whatever else I can think of.

Reactions: SonnyE
For sure it would help if we knew what kind of smoker you have. Look it up on the web and you could probably find a book. Check out the type of smoker here on the SMF for sure there is others on here with same type smoker and willing to offer some info.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.

Warren

Welcome aboard glad to have. There are allot of folks here that use electric and will be more then willing to lend you a hand in figuring that smoker out.

Chris

Middle Tennessee...
Well Mom and Dad live in Goodlettsville, TN.
That's kinda North West of Nashville.

Welcome to SMF!
There seems to be an endless supply of ways to play with your new smoker.
And ways to make it run just right for you.

3c7adc23-5796-4355-9871-3ad1b4c2da24-jpeg.376054
My first attempt at smoking... not to bad I’d say.
First time smoker here.
I live in Middle Tennessee.
I’m starting with an electric smoker and no instructions. But, haha ! I’ve got YouTube. And red potatoes.
Planning to use this winter to become really good at smoking all sorts of things. Including cheeses, poultry, red meats, and whatever else I can think of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky