Hello from WI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SADLERRACING529

Original poster
Jun 28, 2023
Hello from SE Wisconsin.
I lived in Texas for a couple years which sparked my passion for bbq. I’ve been smoking for about 5 years now and started on a cheap electric smoker, and now do all my smoking on a modified OKJ Highland, and a weber kettle grill.
Just finally made an account to share tips and tricks that I know, and to have fun and learn from others.

I am also at the point where I am contemplating a career change and am seriously researching and planning opening my own bbq business. So I’m sure I will have questions about that.

Cant wait to dive in!

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpeg
    IMG_1867.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks everyone.
Getting off work in a few hours and I’ll be getting some ribs and a wild turkey breast on the highland today. Pics to follow

Reactions: uncle eddie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky