HELLO EVERYONE - HAMMERDOWN GRILL BBQ TRAILER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hammerdowngrill

Original poster
Jan 7, 2019
Central KY
Hey Guys and gals, this is Don Bailey from Central Ky. We are in the final stages of completing our 24ft Full mobile kitchen with HUGE CookShack FEC300 Smoker. Been doing BBQ for over 20 years and catering for over 10 on occasion. Well last year we were swamped with bbq catering jobs so we decided to take it to a full time business. We have our own sauce and rubs and will be for sale soon but till then we just like hangin out and talkin cars and Que.

Hi Don!
Welcome to
small-logo.png

Hope you continue to have a great business!

Welcome from Tacoma Washington

Great to have you here with us

Some days I wish I could do BBQ for a living.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your mobile unit and the BBQ you are putting out.

Reactions: anthonytlh
Welcome and best of luck with your Q business.

Chris

Good Afternoon and Welcome from a Beautiful, Sunny day here in East Texas

Gary

Hey Guys and gals, this is Don Bailey from Central Ky. We are in the final stages of completing our 24ft Full mobile kitchen with HUGE CookShack FEC300 Smoker. Been doing BBQ for over 20 years and catering for over 10 on occasion. Well last year we were swamped with bbq catering jobs so we decided to take it to a full time business. We have our own sauce and rubs and will be for sale soon but till then we just like hangin out and talkin cars and Que.
Just bought a 22 foot old rv and taking it down to the trailer. Gonna bring it back up with a rolling shack. 50 years old and it has been my dream for decades. Best of luck in your endeavor.

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky