Forktenders Christmas light contest voting thread. (Please vote in this thread)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I haven't forgotten about you guys, my back zigg'ed when I zagg'ed when I slipped in the mud. And I'm laid up for a few days.
I'll send your winning out as soon as I can.
Dan.

I haven't forgotten about you guys, my back zigg'ed when I zagg'ed when I slipped in the mud. And I'm laid up for a few days.
Dan.
No worries! Last time my back did that I was worthless for about a week! Take your time and get better. I recommend medicating internally as well.

Ryan

Dan.

Bummer. Time to break out the heating pad and as Ryan says, medicate internally.

Dan.
Man, sorry to hear that. As you could tell from my PM I want my swag sooner than later, damnit! LOL! J/k.

Take care of yourself, Dan.

Received my swag! Awesome, thanks very much! Look forward to using these.

IMG_0184.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky