Forktenders Christmas light contest voting thread. (Please vote in this thread)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy crap, you guys sure made this difficult to tally up the score....LOL

If I'm seeing this correctly, Brokenhandle Brokenhandle is the winner, am I right?

Somebody help me here, whoever has the most votes P/Message me, and I'll send out the prize package.

My brain must still be hurting from New Year's.

Congratulations, and thanks for playing.

Dan
If I count correctly it's a tie between Displaced Texan Displaced Texan and myself. With pc farmer pc farmer with one vote, mcokevin mcokevin With one, and DRKsmoking DRKsmoking with one vote...does he get extra points or minus points for the graphic visuals we can never unsee? :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Beside and Indian leg wrestling contest, I can't figure out how to decide the winner.
(and I'm not sure that I want to see that in a grass skirt)
So both Displaced Texan Displaced Texan and Brokenhandle Brokenhandle win the contest in a draw.
Both of you send me your mailing info. And I will send out your prizes.

Congratulations to the both of you.
Dan

Edited by me,
I was sleepy and screwed up once again, let me know if I got it right this time. LOL
Dan

Last edited:
Beside and Indian leg wrestling contest, I can't figure out how to decide the winner.
So both Displaced Texan Displaced Texan and misplacedtexan misplacedtexan win the contest in a draw.

Dan
Who is misplaced Texan?

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
Great show guys , and congrats on the win. Hula skirts for everyone
1641265069697.png

• Haha
So both Displaced Texan Displaced Texan and misplacedtexan misplacedtexan win the contest in a draw.

Dan
I think there should be a dance off, a la Michael Jackson’s “Beat it” to determine the winner! Two men enter, one man leaves.

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky