Forktenders Christmas light contest voting thread. (Please vote in this thread)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forktender

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 10, 2008
NORCAL
Please, start your post with "My Vote Goes Too".

Here is the contest thread in case you missed it.

Voting will close when I regain conciseness on New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and thanks for playing.

Dan

Last edited:
My vote goes to...

DRKsmoking DRKsmoking ...really cuz he has a cool bar! Plus to make it interesting, and if I need to wear a skirt to cheerlead for my wife's light display maybe I can borrow a hula skirt from him! Lol

Ryan

My vote has gotta go to Ryan or his wife. Doing that in the cold takes a huge commitment! All entries were awesome, and put my tiny strands and old inflatables to shame, but putting them up on a farm far from town, in the cold Iowa winter adds an extra Christmas dedication!

Thanks to all for sharing and the humor! Hula skirts and all!

I think that hula skirt would be great camouflage for forktender forktender while hunting waterfowl...I can see it now...duck, duck, GOOSE!! :emoji_blush:
I'm sorry! But I just had to, I thought of it and had to share!

Ryan

Holy crap, you guys sure made this difficult to tally up the score....LOL

If I'm seeing this correctly, Brokenhandle Brokenhandle is the winner, am I right?

Somebody help me here, whoever has the most votes P/Message me, and I'll send out the prize package.

My brain must still be hurting from New Year's.

Congratulations, and thanks for playing.

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky