• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Now that's more like it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
2,475
Location
Merriam, KS
I needed this like I need another hole in my head.

1000001844.jpg

When I sold the SmokeFire last summer I lost Wi-Fi connectivity and I actually kinda missed it. So I hope this becomes my new workhorse thermometer. At least that's the plan.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky