Are you ready to rumble!!!!! March 2017 Throwdown time!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes whatever description you submit with your entry will be posted with your photo in the voting thread.

Once the winners have been announced you can always post a thread on your cook too.

Remember, don't forget the the code word in your photo.
A Step by Step of each entry was always encouraged in the past, or at least some kind of posted "How-to".

However, like Case said, "Make sure you don't do that until AFTER the Winners are announced"!!

Gotta put some plastic sheeting over my Keyboard, before all these entries get posted too!!! 
drool.gif

Bear

A Step by Step of each entry was always encouraged in the past, or at least some kind of posted "How-to".

However, like Case said, "Make sure you don't do that until AFTER the Winners are announced"!!

Gotta put some plastic sheeting over my Keyboard, before all these entries get posted too!!! :drool

Bear

I am cooking mine now. You better use double plastic

Gotta put some plastic sheeting over my Keyboard, before all these entries get posted too!!! :drool

Bear

Bear,

I may not even be able to post the voting thread without a water proof keyboard...

I am cooking mine now. You better use double plasticQuote:
Bear,

I may not even be able to post the voting thread without a water proof keyboard...
I think I'll get one of those cabinets with the built in gloves & the Window.

Then I can put my MacBook in the cabinet & slide my hands in the gloves to use the Keyboard.

Bear

Less than 12 hours to get your entries turned in!!!! Best get a move on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm clearly not going to be entering this one afterall since i'm still building - i'm definitely up for next month though

Yep this Throwdown is done! I have a bunch of great entries that I need to compile into the voting thread. Once I have it ready Inwill post it in this forum.

Thank you to everyone who participated. The next one will be posted in a few weeks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky