Ghoulish Ghoul

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was having trouble with ideas plus a lot of weekend travel...and just saying - IT'S DEER SEASON.

The last half of October and the first half of November is a busy time, if not doing family things, I will be in my Redneck blind or one of many different ladder stands.

Wow! Still no entries.

This may be a bust.

New format may have lost the interest?

Maybe we will try again after the first if the year?

Wow. Never would have thought.

Thanks for taking this task on. Keep it going.

Was going to get one of these babies at the Halloween store and have it busting out of a big pumpkin.. have strings and seeds all hanging out on the baby.. Babies legs still partially in the pumpkin. Then I was going to have my plate of food between the babies arms with a Cornish hen and stuff. Have a little knife jammed in the Cornish hen.
I just didn't get over there to buy the baby. Was like $28.00 Really life like though. Was just going to use some colorful fall leaves on the table to make it look outdoorsy. few little branches with leaves behind the pumpkin too. can't see but the baby has a diaper on.

IMG_20171016_152323.jpg

Was going to get one of these babies at the Halloween store and have it busting out of a big pumpkin.. have strings and seeds all hanging out on the baby.. Babies legs still partially in the pumpkin. Then I was going to have my plate of food between the babies arms with a Cornish hen and stuff. Have a little knife jammed in the Cornish hen.
I just didn't get over there to buy the baby. Was like $28.00 Really life like though. Was just going to use some colorful fall leaves on the table to make it look outdoorsy. few little branches with leaves behind the pumpkin too. can't see but the baby has a diaper on.

View attachment 342802
Well the baby will be 50% off now,There's always next year...(sigh)

Reactions: Rings Я Us
I have yet to enter a throw down but deer season and processing have kept me occupied for 2 weeks straight!

It isn't the new format, at least not for me.
Sucks to see this one a total bust, but thanks for putting these on, I for one enjoy them whether I'm entered or not.

I was wanting to do something for this one, but just couldn't get the time/money lined up.
Was going to try to make a large, bacon wrapped, meatloaf mummy supported on a wire frame.
Never came to fruition.

Heck I can barely find time to get online right now things are so busy.
It's our busy time of year at work, deer season is upon us, Scouts camping season down here is fall/winter.
This month and next is just busy as bees what with work, hunting and holidays, just don't see time or money for extravagances.

Catch me next year.

Reactions: mike5051
I'm with Chile and Rings! I loved the idea of the ghoulish throwdown, just too busy to make it happen. I appreciate the time and effort involved in putting these things on!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky