Down for the count for a couple months

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, you could really use a break (no pun intended). My wife has a torn meniscus, but she refuses to let them fix it.
Yikes, its real annoying and not that comfortable at all. I cant imagine not fixing it.
Sounds like you could use a rest from it all! And better luck! If it makes you feel better I had a buddy tear his meniscus a few years ago...playing with the kids on the inflatables in the city park!

Ryan
they say the recovery is very fast and short. Like I may even walk out of the surgical center. No PT needed etc. so thats good I guess.

Bummer hope surgery goes well and you have a quick recovery
Thank you!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Best to you Dave.

Fixing it is the right thing to do. Injuries like that, untreated invite arthritis.

Been through it. Arthritis can lead to replacement surgeries. More risk, longer rehab. No fun!

As the ankle rehab continued a pain in my knee kept getting worse…

Torn meniscus - surgery number two from the accident next week. Should be fast but man.…I could use a break from all this.
WTF? Dang man you can’t catch a break with a fishing net!

Hoping for a successful procedure and speedy recovery for you. If you're anything like me the first few days of sitting around and not doing much are great, but before long you start climbing the walls.

Best to you Dave.
Many thanks
Good luck on round two. . .
just when you think you are about done...
WTF? Dang man you can’t catch a break with a fishing net!
well said.
Sorry to hear Dave. Hope this one is quick and recovery goes well. You need to be able to do your summer the way you want . Not laid up trying just always be on recovery.

David
right! I just got my mountain bike ready a week ago... I do think I will get on it somewhat soon tho.
Hoping for a successful procedure and speedy recovery for you. If you're anything like me the first few days of sitting around and not doing much are great, but before long you start climbing the walls.
I do do well with the physical restrictions. the knee should be pretty quick and easy...so they say. And thank you!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky