Deerburger-a-Roni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Deerburger-a-Roni

Similar to Beefaroni.

Still have some Deerburger from last years Button Buck & Doe, so we gotta make room for the 8 Point Deerburger coming real soon.

We had Deerburgers, Chili, Stuffed Peppers, Unstuffed Peppers, so I thought we’d try some Beefaroni made with Venison.

It turned out Great, and will be done again.

Mrs Bear only had a half box of Elbows, so she added some other kind of Pasta Tubes.

This stuff was Great, especially reheated the next day.

Bear

All mixed up in the Pot with “Spaghetti Sauce with Shrooms” and some Diced Maters.
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/Bearcarver_2009007/IMG_0736.jpg.html

I have to add my “Frank’s Hot Sauce” on my plate, because Mrs Bear doesn’t want heat on hers.
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/Bearcarver_2009007/IMG_0737.jpg.html

Looks good Bear, we are having the other version tonight "Beef"  Deer would be great.

Gary

Looks good Bear. Have you tried the Frank's powder seasoning? Sprinkle a little on, great flavor, goes a long way.
Thank You!!

No I haven't seen it yet.

You have to understand---Mrs Bear does about 95% of the shopping, with me usually just buying some of the meat.

So the only way I would know about things like "Frank's Seasoning Powder" would be through you guys on the Forum.

Bear

First I've heard of Franks powder seasoning too.  Going to be on the lookout now, or more accurately, I'll request the missus to be on the lookout lol.

Some fine lunch cuisine at the office the other day... Thought of you Bear 
biggrin.gif

Looks tasty. Never had it with Venison but I trust it's great. My MIL was from the Boston area. Called that American Chop Suey. It's a New England comfort food found on Diner menus everywhere. My Mom, fried the Burger with onion and then added American Cheese until there was a creamy meat sauce. Mixed in the pasta and served. Taste like a Cheese Steak mixed with macaroni...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky