• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Deerburger-a-Roni

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Deerburger-a-Roni

Similar to Beefaroni.

Still have some Deerburger from last years Button Buck & Doe, so we gotta make room for the 8 Point Deerburger coming real soon.

We had Deerburgers, Chili, Stuffed Peppers, Unstuffed Peppers, so I thought we’d try some Beefaroni made with Venison.

It turned out Great, and will be done again.

Mrs Bear only had a half box of Elbows, so she added some other kind of Pasta Tubes.

This stuff was Great, especially reheated the next day.

Bear

All mixed up in the Pot with “Spaghetti Sauce with Shrooms” and some Diced Maters.
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/Bearcarver_2009007/IMG_0736.jpg.html

I have to add my “Frank’s Hot Sauce” on my plate, because Mrs Bear doesn’t want heat on hers.
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/Bearcarver_2009007/IMG_0737.jpg.html

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks good Bear!

I could eat a plate of that!

Al

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Looks good Bear, we are having the other version tonight "Beef"  Deer would be great.

Gary

mountain-worm

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 6, 2015
Looks good Bear. Have you tried the Frank's powder seasoning? Sprinkle a little on, great flavor, goes a long way.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Looks good Bear!

I could eat a plate of that!

Al
Thanks Al !!

This really tastes great after coming in from the cold !! Warms my Belly!

Bear

Looks good Bear, we are having the other version tonight "Beef"  Deer would be great.

Gary
Thank You Gary!

You had Beefaroni???

Bear

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks good Bear. Have you tried the Frank's powder seasoning? Sprinkle a little on, great flavor, goes a long way.
Thank You!!

No I haven't seen it yet.

You have to understand---Mrs Bear does about 95% of the shopping, with me usually just buying some of the meat.

So the only way I would know about things like "Frank's Seasoning Powder" would be through you guys on the Forum.

Bear

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
I keep reading these post I may have to pick up a road kill.

Richie

rca dog

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 10, 2016
First I've heard of Franks powder seasoning too.  Going to be on the lookout now, or more accurately, I'll request the missus to be on the lookout lol.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

I keep reading these post I may have to pick up a road kill.

Richie
Thanks Richie!!

Bear

First I've heard of Franks powder seasoning too.  Going to be on the lookout now, or more accurately, I'll request the missus to be on the lookout lol.
Exactly what I'm doing.

Bear

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Perfect plate=points!

Enjoy the season, Bear!

Disco

redheelerdog

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 4, 2011
Nice deerburger-a-roni Bear, looks delicious. Thanks for the idea, I have a ton of elk buger I can use for elk-a-roni.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

Nice deerburger-a-roni Bear, looks delicious. Thanks for the idea, I have a ton of elk buger I can use for elk-a-roni.
Thank You John!!

Elk-a-Roni would be Awesome!!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Looks tasty. Never had it with Venison but I trust it's great. My MIL was from the Boston area. Called that American Chop Suey. It's a New England comfort food found on Diner menus everywhere. My Mom, fried the Burger with onion and then added American Cheese until there was a creamy meat sauce. Mixed in the pasta and served. Taste like a Cheese Steak mixed with macaroni...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.