Doe-A-Roni & Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks good bear, better hurry and eat your supply deer season will be here before ya know it. I just sent out for my first round of doe tags.

Thank You Jim!!
Yeah, I probably have to remind the Kid.
He was fishing all night last night---Him & his Woodworking Helper.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: sharryn
I'd be all over that in a hot second Bear, love everything about it, Like. I'd take a doe over a buck every time, used to love when I'd get drawn for doe tags, I like to see my trophies on the freezer shelf. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Yeah, I used to be more of a Meat Hunter too.
However Bear Jr goes for the trophies. He has 4 Big Head Mounts in his Living Room.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

When you titled it doe, i was thinking it might be fryer or rabbit to others.
Don't tend to label my venison by sex. Amusing.

Thank You FA !!
For me, if it's "Doe" it's from last year. If it's Buck, it's from the 2018 season.
I don't label the Package that way----I just used it in the Title of the Thread.

Bear

Oh my, buttered shrimp. I'd have to add about a 1/4 cup of minced garlic to it too. Hmmm.. I have a pound in my freeze come to think of it.

Thank You Sharryn!!
I wish, but my gut can't handle that much Garlic!!

Bear

Yes sir I could stop by for a bowl of that, My mother use to call it stewed buzzards and gum boots the kids thought the name was great and that's how they would request it.

Warren

Yes sir I could stop by for a bowl of that, My mother use to call it stewed buzzards and gum boots the kids thought the name was great and that's how they would request it.

Warren

LOL---Now there's an odd coincidence, I just took a picture (10 minutes ago) of a Buzzard on our Bird bath, next to my deck, drinking water.
And Thanks for the Like, Warren.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky