Cured Turkey Thighs around the Vortex w/Kiawe Wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang, there's another post I missed while I was running a fever. Looks great Richie, bet it tasted even better.

Point for sure.
Chris

Dang, there's another post I missed while I was running a fever. Looks great Richie, bet it tasted even better.

Point for sure.
Chris
Chris hope you are feeling better.I am scrambling my brain thinking of some thing else to make with the Turkey Thighs
Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie
Smoked Thighs make a wonderful cure all soup

Wow, Richie. Any food that looks this good must get a big like!

Disco Thank you I think I could have used the fine China and it would still look tasty LOL Thanks for the big like I appreciate it
Richie

Chris hope you are feeling better.I am scrambling my brain thinking of some thing else to make with the Turkey Thighs
Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie
Smoked Thighs make a wonderful cure all soup

Try some pastrami Rich I made some with wild goose breast and it turned out great.

Warren

Reactions: xray and tropics
Turkey Muffaletta sandwich with that amazing cured and smoke turkey thigh meat!!!
This one done with cured and smoked turkey breast but I guarantee it will be amazing with the thighs.

That does look real good to me.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

Richie that turkey looks awesome!

I’m really getting close to being pushed over the edge buying a weber kettle and vortex.

I’m definitely buying one come springtime. There’s actually a new premium edition 22.5” on CL for $80....but i’ll be in the doghouse if I bought it right now

Like!

Joe look at your avatar,how sad LOL
Richie
Thanks bud they are awesome fuel savers,thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks amazing!

Turkey thigh is right up there as my FAVOURITE meat!

Ima try this.

Thank you sorry for the late reply was up in Mass. just got home,heavy rain made it a slow trip
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky