Crustless Quiche

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
The one who must be obeyed mentioned that she had a urge for Quiche. So, why not? It has been awhile.
I made 3 pans.
2 small onions diced.
2 cups (right!) cheddar cheese.
12.5 oz can of mushrooms drained.
Pound thick cut cooked and rough chopped bacon
Pound rough cut Canadian bacon.

P2070526.JPG

4 cups milk
4 eggs
2 cups Bisquick or other brand biscuit mix.
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
Mix together and set aside.

Saute onions and mushrooms until onions are soft, set aside.

P2070528.JPG

P2070527.JPG

I like to brown the CB even though it is fully cooked. I like to brown it slightly to get the flavors going.

P2070529.JPG

Divide the onions, mushrooms, bacon, CB, and cheese among the 3 greased 8" pie pans. I use the throw away ones.

P2070531.JPG

Add the milk, egg, biscuit mixture into each pan.

P2070532.JPG

Bake at 400 degrees until browned and firm.
Enjoy!

Steve that looks fantastic,everything in it sounds tasty to me. LIKES
Richie

Damn Steve, those look great!! Looks like folks are on a roll with quiche recently, which is great. So many new ideas for new stuff to try as Tracy and I both love a good quiche. Nice job my friend!!

Robert

Damn Steve, those look great!! Looks like folks are on a roll with quiche recently, which is great. So many new ideas for new stuff to try as Tracy and I both love a good quiche. Nice job my friend!!

Robert

Thanks Robert!

Looks good from here! We do quiche often and usually dont use a crust. Nice job I like the fillings!

Looks good from here! We do quiche often and usually dont use a crust. Nice job I like the fillings!

Thanks Travis. I was going to use sausage too. But I forgot to take it out of the freezer.

Meat lover's quiche, I love it. Good job steve! Gotta go great with a side of bloody Mary's

Ryan

Reactions: Steve H
And I forgot...showed my dad the pic of your bologna tacos...he said they looked good to him! We are not bologna fans but the filling sure looked good

Ryan

Looks Great Steve!!
The last Pic looks like a couple of awesome Pizzas!!!
Did you make this, or did you just find the pictures again?
In case you made it---> Like.

Bear

Looks Great Steve!!
The last Pic looks like a couple of awesome Pizzas!!!
Did you make this, or did you just find the pictures again?
In case you made it---> Like.

Bear

Thanks. I made them! I think my credibility took a hit!

Man those look great, we just had a couple but you have my mouth watering
Nice Job my Friend

Gary

Steve!
Awesome looking quiche !
That is a big favorite around here, but we keep on switching the ingredients, usually what we have in the house. And we do it without the crust too!
Good stuff! Nicely done!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky