1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Christmas presents almost ready.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bmudd14474, Dec 21, 2010.

1. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

This year for Christmas we decided to make gifts for our family and friends. Wife wants to do bottles of rub, summer sausage, and I added smoked cheddar. Waiting for the spice shakers to get here wed so do the rub. Did 15 lbs of cheddar(10lbs med 5lbs sharp) 25lbs of Summer Sausage.

Here is is all laid out.

Should be some good stuff. We "tested" the SS and it was spot on. Thanks for looking

2. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice job Brian, the family and friends will be eatin good!!!

3. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Looks great and I'm sure those getting them will enjoy them

4. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

WOW I hope you don't forget my address.

5. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Great gifts Brian. Cant wait for mine to arrive !!

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Legendary Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

I checked the UPS tracking and it said the package was delayed at the UPS Company Christmas party. Hopefully it survives.

7. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Now thats really nice of you and your. It's alot nicer to me if you make presents and food is always a good thing to do.

8. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Those look great Brian, always better when home made and not from some farm. [​IMG]

9. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Looks great Brian...

Mine hasn't arrived yet either must be because I am so close to the local UPS hub...[​IMG] (You know them UPS Drivers)

10. werndog

werndog Newbie

Man what a great idea, I need to start the tradition. 

P.S. - I love your sausage racks!

11. deannc

deannc Master of the Pit

Now that's a Christmas gift list I'd love to be on, great job and idea!  [​IMG]

12. thebarbequeen

thebarbequeen Smoking Fanatic

Thanks for sharing this - I hadn't thought about giving folks rub - what a GREAT idea!  That all looks really tasty - your friends and family are sure lucky!!

13. Whoa that look awesum! I never even thought about smoking cheese.

14. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great Job Brian!

Todd

15. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

You did insert an order form in there just before you sealed up the package didn't you? You know they'll be wantin' more here in a few weeks [​IMG]

16. bmudd14474

Already have orders for more. Packaged up the rub tonight. Ill get pics of that up.

17. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Good glad you got my order and it didn't get lost [​IMG]

18. bmudd14474

Here's the rub.

Everyone liked it. My wife put it together in a little basket with some candy she made and some oranges. Cant beat 70bucks for 9 gift baskets. I hope everyone had a great Christmas

19. WOW that looks tasty  hopefully in a couple of years i will be on that list, lol

20. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    they look good brian....nice touch!