Cheesesteaks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

browneyesvictim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 16, 2016
Creswell OR
Celebrating our nephews birthday with some cheeseteaks on the Blackstone 36. Also celebrating the addition of a new family member! Got to hold my new grand niece for the first time!

6 ribeyes sliced, 4 different colors of bell peppers, roasted hatch green chiles, sweet onions, mushrooms with garlic, pepper Jack, provolone, white American cheese. Toasted French roll or hogie wrapped in sandwich paper to keep it all together.

20210807_105259.jpg

20210807_110801.jpg

20210807_183618.jpg

20210807_184108.jpg

20210807_185035.jpg

20210807_191651.jpg
20210807_185234.jpg

20210807_192053.jpg

20210807_193050.jpg

IMG952884.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be afraid to hold something that little! You hold the baby, I'll grab one of those cheesesteaks, looks delicious, Like! RAY

Reactions: browneyesvictim
Congrats on the new addition they are special for sure. The cheesesteaks look awesome nice job

Reactions: browneyesvictim
Wow, what a Beautiful Itty Bitty! Hard to tell but she looks tiny. My three were 7lb 14oz plus and 22"+, long. They were on the big side of average.
The Cheese Steak filling choices are great. I'm a Peppers, Onions and Mushroom, guy on Cheese Steaks with a good quality American Cheese like Cooper Sharp or Land o' Lakes. Any more, I like the Veg and Cheese more than the meat and go veg heavy on a Hoagie. Works out as Bev and Daughter are Beef and Onion Only oeople and can load up the meat.
Give Shishito Peppers a try in your Pepper and Onion mix. Shishito have a different flavor the plays well with other Peppers or by themselves with Onions. 1 or 2 in 10 has some Heat but not crazy hot....JJ

Woo hoo look at you!! Darned if that isn't a pile of great looking food. Very well done!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. I cheated and broke my keto diet for one of these! It was every bit worth it!
Thanks for the like.
Ya got a beautiful grand niece there , them steaks look great also, you can hold me for one of those🤣
She is adorable! I Dunno... Depends on how cute you are? She's pretty tough to beat! Yo are welcome to help yourself to the griddle though.
Thanks for the like.
I'd be afraid to hold something that little! You hold the baby, I'll grab one of those cheesesteaks, looks delicious, Like! RAY
She is a tiny little thing for sure! Go ahead and serve yourself up! Thanks for the like Ray.

Awesome I will take a cheese steak and I can hold the baby while you fix it. :emoji_laughing:

Warren
Thanks Warren. But I'' let you belly up to the flat top to and fix yourself. I'm not giving up holding the baby. :emoji_wink:
Thanks for the like.
Dang them look good! And that's one precious little girl you're holding!
Ryan
Thank you Ryan. They were both pretty precious warm and tender in my hands. Proud grand uncle here!
Thanks for the like.
Nice work on everything . I'm with Ray, my grip is all or nothing these days .
Ok. Just sit down then, and I'll bring you a bib too! :emoji_laughing:
Thanks for the like.

She is gorgeous! Congrats. And I'd yell UNCLE for a couple of those cheese steaks!

Jim
She is pretty special. Order up, Jim!
Thanks for the love.
They are precious brand new like that. Congratulations.
Heck yeah on those sammies That roasted green Chile put them over the top! Very nice.
Appreciate that. Yes, I've been on a chile kick lately., and the green chiles... Yeah, they belong!
Thanks for the like.
Wow, those cheesesteaks look phenomenal! That little one is sure a cutie!
Thank you! I agree, but then I am a bit biased. :emoji_sunglasses:
Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky