Cheesesteaks!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The dinner looks awesome. But that little cutie steals the show! Congrats!
Thanks Steve. No question about it! I cheated and had to pull out all the stops and post a baby pic for LOVES and LIKES on this post! Thanks for yours!
Those are some proper looking cheesesteaks! Nicely done! Beautiful grand niece!!!
Thanks Ray. I'm not calling them Phillies, but they were definitely proper somewhere! Holding that little peanut in my arms was priceless!
Thanks for the like.
Congrats on the new addition they are special for sure. The cheesesteaks look awesome nice job
Thank you. The best part is there will be more! ...On BOTH accounts!

Last edited:
Great Looking Cheeseteak!!
I think I got more experience than anyone here, when it comes to consuming Cheesesteaks, but I'd still use a Fork to enjoy that one!!!
Sweet Little Baby Too---Congrats!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: browneyesvictim
Nice food and family event.
My grand niece just graduated from High School. Don't think I can hold her in my arm.
My wife would demand jalapenos in the grill mix.
Thanks. It was a great time had by all! Maybe... In the not so distant future you could hold a "soon-to-be" GREAT grand niece in your arms?
I like how your wife thinks! I almost put some of those in the mix as well!
Thanks for the like.
Wow, what a Beautiful Itty Bitty! Hard to tell but she looks tiny. My three were 7lb 14oz plus and 22"+, long. They were on the big side of average.
The Cheese Steak filling choices are great. I'm a Peppers, Onions and Mushroom, guy on Cheese Steaks with a good quality American Cheese like Cooper Sharp or Land o' Lakes. Any more, I like the Veg and Cheese more than the meat and go veg heavy on a Hoagie. Works out as Bev and Daughter are Beef and Onion Only oeople and can load up the meat.
Give Shishito Peppers a try in your Pepper and Onion mix. Shishito have a different flavor the plays well with other Peppers or by themselves with Onions. 1 or 2 in 10 has some Heat but not crazy hot....JJ
Thank you JJ. She is VERY tiny! Born at 4lbs 5 oz. just over a week and a half ago now. :emoji_hugging:
I would LOVE to try some Shishito peppers! I must find some! I wouldn't mind a little more heat either. Can't say I have ever seen them around here, but I am on a search for them!
Thanks for the like.
Awesome looking cheesesteak subs!
Gotta love those flat tops!
Al
Yes! They were tasty AL. Thank you. The flat top really is fun to cook on! It was getting lonely and hadn't been fired up in a while... When I mentioned that to my Nephew while we were deciding what he wanted for his birthday, dinner and cheesesteaks on the Blackstone was his choice! It was a good call!
Thanks for the like, appreciated.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Great Looking Cheeseteak!!
I think I got more experience than anyone here, when it comes to consuming Cheesesteaks, but I'd still use a Fork to enjoy that one!!!
Sweet Little Baby Too---Congrats!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear. I had a feeling you might know something about these. I would gladly share; even if you needed a fork! Appreciate the comments and the like.

Thanks for the like browneyesvictim it is appreciated.

For sure grannies are the best I have 9 grands and 5 great grands.

Warren

Thanks for the likes browneyesvictim and Fueling Around they are appreciated.

For sure a great around my house when they visit,

Warren

Thanks Warren. We do like our "empty nest" but we also like when they come visit! Sounds like you have a pile of fun!

Thanks Bear. I had a feeling you might know something about these. I would gladly share; even if you needed a fork! Appreciate the comments and the like.

Thanks Warren. We do like our "empty nest" but we also like when they come visit! Sounds like you have a pile of fun!

Yeah we like the empty nest too. But we have family dinners on major holidays now that is a wild event with the 6 kids and their other and 9 grannies and some with their other and the 5 great grannies. Christmas is a big event.

Warren

LOL---Yeah, I know about Cheesesteaks, but I forgot about cute little Babies.
My once Cute Little Baby is now 6' 4", and 210 pounds.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky