• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cajun spiced Tri tip

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Wanted to spice up a Tri tip so I went Cajun on it. It was a little one so I just slide it on the spit.
It was smoked over cherry.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Another beautiful TT from you.   You really like that spinning thing.     So do I.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Another beautiful TT from you.   You really like that spinning thing.     So do I.
Thanks c farmer,there the best thing going,cost,ease of cook and prep,fast and reasonably healthy. How can I pass it up? I'm really amazed how long the batteries have lasted in the rotisserie and thinking more ribs on the spit this weekend but cooking them with one charcoal basket with about eight light coals to get more smoke and finish with a fully light basket.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Great looking TT B!

I started blackening my steaks a few weeks ago after seeing a post by redheelerdog.

I'm never going back to any other seasoning.

Point!

Al

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
Great looking Tri tip! But what's up with the tin foil in the pit??? Keith is going to ban you from the rotoclub! Direct drip only!

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Great looking TT B!

I started blackening my steaks a few weeks ago after seeing a post by redheelerdog.

I'm never going back to any other seasoning.

Point!

Al
Thanks Al.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Great looking Tri tip! But what's up with the tin foil in the pit??? Keith is going to ban you from the rotoclub! Direct drip only!
Hey I have to clean it I'll put foil in it.:bigsmile: unless I got a free 007.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
b That looks great I would eat that all myself LOL I finally got one yesterday up in Ma. just got home. Points for making me hungry

Richie

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
b That looks great I would eat that all myself LOL I finally got one yesterday up in Ma. just got home. Points for making me hungry
Richie
Thanks Richie,hope yours turns out as well as the last with better taste!

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Tasty lookin TT as always b ! Cajun TT, I like it ! Thumbs Up

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.