Cajun spiced Tri tip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Wanted to spice up a Tri tip so I went Cajun on it. It was a little one so I just slide it on the spit.
It was smoked over cherry.

Another beautiful TT from you.   You really like that spinning thing.     So do I.

Another beautiful TT from you.   You really like that spinning thing.     So do I.

Thanks c farmer,there the best thing going,cost,ease of cook and prep,fast and reasonably healthy. How can I pass it up? I'm really amazed how long the batteries have lasted in the rotisserie and thinking more ribs on the spit this weekend but cooking them with one charcoal basket with about eight light coals to get more smoke and finish with a fully light basket.

Great looking TT B!

I started blackening my steaks a few weeks ago after seeing a post by redheelerdog.

I'm never going back to any other seasoning.

Point!

Al

Great looking Tri tip! But what's up with the tin foil in the pit??? Keith is going to ban you from the rotoclub! Direct drip only!

Great looking TT B!

I started blackening my steaks a few weeks ago after seeing a post by redheelerdog.

I'm never going back to any other seasoning.

Point!

Al

Thanks Al.

Great looking Tri tip! But what's up with the tin foil in the pit??? Keith is going to ban you from the rotoclub! Direct drip only!

Hey I have to clean it I'll put foil in it.:bigsmile: unless I got a free 007.

b That looks great I would eat that all myself LOL I finally got one yesterday up in Ma. just got home. Points for making me hungry

Richie

b That looks great I would eat that all myself LOL I finally got one yesterday up in Ma. just got home. Points for making me hungry
Richie

Thanks Richie,hope yours turns out as well as the last with better taste!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky