Bread Pizzas. (Home Made & AirFryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Bread Pizzas. (Home Made & AirFryer)

I made a couple of these a few weeks ago, after not making any for a long time.
I had forgotten how Great they were!!

These are really easy to make, even for a Crippled up Old Bear.
So the first one here I cheated on, by using a store bought Frozen Bread Pizza.
I just took a frozen Pepperoni Bread Pizza, and sliced up some leftover Sausage to put on top.
Those took 12 minutes @ 390° in a Crisper Basket of my #360 Air Fryer.

Then the next Day, I had some leftover Steak Rolls.
So I opened them up & covered the rolls with Pizza Sauce. Then Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Then I put a few slices of Pepperoni on top, and put them in the Baking Pan.
I set it at 390°, and these were done @ 12 minutes.

I love these Steak Roll Bread Pizzas—I think they are more Delicate & a really nice texture.

Enjoy the Pics!!

Bear

One of these was left after we had two night's Suppers of Sammies:
IMG_5171 2.jpg

Sliced the last Sausage for Pizza:
IMG_5173.jpg

Spread the slices on top of a couple Frozen Pepperoni Bread Pizzas:
IMG_5174.jpg

Bear's First Bread Pizza:
IMG_5175.jpg

Second one, with a little piece of the first one left:
IMG_5176.jpg

Next Night, started with two small Steak Rolls:
IMG_5178.jpg

Cover with Sauce & Shredded Mozzarella:
IMG_5179.jpg

Then some Pepperoni on top & into the #360 @ 390° for 12 minutes:
IMG_5180.jpg

Two Fresh Bread Pizzas from Scratch: MMMMMMmmmmmmm........................
IMG_5181.jpg

Nice looking bread pizzas and way better than those store bought box bread pizza.

Bear you ought to go about writing your own 360 cookbook :emoji_wink: That thing really gets a workout around your house and the stuff you're making is fairly easy but very tasty. You could spend a few years on the NY Times best seller list!!

Sub rolls for pizza, eh? That sounds like a terrific idea.

Yep!! Used sub rolls many times in the past. I made Italian biscuit bombs last week and the Pillsbury Grands make a really nice dough for small pizzas. I've also used torts in the past for a thin crust pizza that came out really well. Lots of options out there for pizza making. Heck, you can use Texas toast in a pinch. It's a bit thicker than we like but it'll stand up to the sauce.

Robert

that is some good looking pizza bear, looks like ya got quite a few tasty meals out of that sausage.

Looks good and quick to make. Had Bagel Pizzas the other night. Used Thomas's Everything Bagels. Soft and Chewy...JJ

Nice looking bread pizzas and way better than those store bought box bread pizza.

Thank You Rick!!
I like the frozen ones, but the ones I make with various rolls are definitely better!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Makin me hungry . Looks great .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sub rolls for pizza, eh? That sounds like a terrific idea. They look great Bear!

Thank You Steve!!
It works great---I tried it on Hot Dog & Burger Buns too, but they're a little too Soft for this.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear you ought to go about writing your own 360 cookbook :emoji_wink: That thing really gets a workout around your house and the stuff you're making is fairly easy but very tasty. You could spend a few years on the NY Times best seller list!!

Yep!! Used sub rolls many times in the past. I made Italian biscuit bombs last week and the Pillsbury Grands make a really nice dough for small pizzas. I've also used torts in the past for a thin crust pizza that came out really well. Lots of options out there for pizza making. Heck, you can use Texas toast in a pinch. It's a bit thicker than we like but it'll stand up to the sauce.

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I am writing a Book, and it's FREE !!
Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice looking bread pizza. You should try English muffins some time.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Good idea---I'll try that next time we get some.
Mrs Bear likes to get them when they're "Buy One--Get 2 Free".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky