Bourbon Chuckie 2.0

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its outstanding. Thank you everyone for the comments. House does smell great! TNJake, thank you Sir.
20211113_185145.jpg

Enjoy the times while they are young.
Mine are now in their 20's and still single.
Only scrapes left. I am doing this again soon!
Outstanding and that is the best sign you hit it!

Our first cold snap this fall. First snow was Thursday, nothing stuck but I know it's coming.
Rains Wednesday and Thursday. Snow Friday and Saturday that is staying until spring.
Really nice for deer hunting tracking, but shivered well in the blind.
I hope it is gone the end of March when we return from our first snowbird winter in Florida.

Fueling Around, I am loving every minute of it. I think I spoil him though, won't eat a hotdog but will down just about anything smoked. He enjoyed the chuckie without the peppers and onions last night.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Thank you everyone. I can't wait to figure out what to do with the little bit of leftovers I do I have!

Paying 7 or 8 bucks a pound for a dadblammed chuck roast is insane, but here we are ....

I also think the popularity of Sous Vide has affected the Price of Chuck Roast & Eye Round. Being able to turn a Chuck Roast into something very similar to a Prime Rib make it worth more than the $2.49 I was paying when I first got my Sous Vide Supreme, just a couple years ago.

Bear

Reactions: bigfurmn
I haven't smoked a chuckie in a bit mainly due to the cost, but after seeing this I might just have to bite the bullet. Nicely done!

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky