Blackstone in my Future - Marinated Pork Strips/peppers Sub Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s a great looking sandwich! I have a 22” blackstone and it’s great for my wife and I. I use it the most on my weekends off to cook up a nice breakfast.

As someone who does 95% of the cooking around the house, it makes it much easier to persuade getting a new kitchen gadget.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
All that sub needs is a good cold glass of tea to go with it and a place for a nap afterwards. Great looking sammich.

Jim

Holy cow David!! That looks absolutely fantastic!! Just a beautiful presentation. I gotta tell you though, you cant go wring with a griddle. they are so versatile and a ton of fun to cook on. You're gonna love that thing buddy!!

Robert

I'd have to skip the bun and knife and fork that . Mixed in with the taters .
Looks great .
I but Franks chili lime seasoning . Good stuff .

Thanks Rich for the like and the comment

I know what you mean just a big old stir fry , maybe throw in a couple eggs and mix it all ... Mmmmm

Have to see about Franks , I get on Lime kicks quite often, now maybe time for a Corona and Lime.
Just mowed the yard only took an hour and a half.

Or Rum and Lime sounds better
download.jpg

David

That’s a great looking sandwich! I have a 22” blackstone and it’s great for my wife and I. I use it the most on my weekends off to cook up a nice breakfast.

As someone who does 95% of the cooking around the house, it makes it much easier to persuade getting a new kitchen gadget.

Thanks Joe for the like and the comment

I hear you on that one . I would say I do about at least 90% of the cooking.
So when I'm working a little late , if tired I will just pick us up something. Not the best idea but
just fill the belly

Will be trying to get out next week to look over the griddles

David

Holy cow David!! That looks absolutely fantastic!! Just a beautiful presentation. I gotta tell you though, you cant go wring with a griddle. they are so versatile and a ton of fun to cook on. You're gonna love that thing buddy!!

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was a full meal deal on that sub for sure

Yes I think I am swaying towards one . Hope to get out next week to take a look at them. We used to do up lots of meals on the griddles back in my cooking days. worked a a Pancake place for a couple years when I was a lot younger . Could do up a lot of fancy omelettes .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky