Crispy Smoked Ginger Pork with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce and Fried egg and pork rice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Crispy Smoked Ginger Pork with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce and Fried egg and pork rice

First off I fried a little onions and than 3 eggs and some diced smoked pork, added this to my boiled rice and fried all .
when all ready and hot added a touch of Soya sauce
DSC_7015.JPG

Had some extra smoked pork kicking around, lol so made a quick and tasty supper. Pulled a little Ginger and Garlic out of the freezer, sliced and diced, and than fried.
Added the sliced onions and celery. Made them just soft , than added the red bell pepper.

My god the Ginger smelt great. Removed this from the CI added more oil
and than added the cornstarch coated strips of the smoked pork and a quick fry to crisp up, stir quick than add 4 tablespoon of the Sweet Thai Chili.
Stir quick so the sauce does not burn.

DSC_7008.JPG DSC_7010.JPG DSC_7012.JPG DSC_7013.JPG DSC_7025.JPG

Plate up the rice add the veg and the glazed pork and a couple homemade egg rolls.

DSC_7016.JPG

DSC_7020.JPG

Now my little serving

DSC_7021.JPG
DSC_7023.JPG

Did you ask for a closer look, OK than

DSC_7024.JPG

I must say the pork was very good, still soft and light crisp on the outside, and I love the VH Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
and we always love our rice with lots of fried egg and onions.

Thanks for looking

David

David, I'll have the special of the day please! And that looks delicious! In fact... looks so good, I won't even tease you about not having any taters! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
David, I'll have the special of the day please! And that looks delicious! In fact... looks so good, I won't even tease you about not having any taters! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the comment

1 Special of the day coming up and hold the taters, lol

Was a great supper and the smoked pork was perfect for the crispy fry.

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks amazing David. I could see myself sitting down to a plate or two.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks great David! Love using up leftover smoked pork on things. This was a great and tasty way.

Thanks Jeff for the like and the comment

I also love using all my leftover smoked items in other meals also.

And the smoked pork and the fried ginger were a good combination

David

Reactions: jcam222
Nice! Looks much better than the takeout we had last night! Point for sure!

Thanks Steve for the comment

we love take out as it is quick after a long day , Just grab on the way home from work,
but this was really good and Mona loved the addition of the Ginger fried first than the rest of the items

Can't beat home foods for flavour and quality and cost , most of the time ( LOL ) i have had some fails :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Now that looks delicious! I love asian-inspired dishes...and that looks and sounds terrific for sure!

Red

Thanks Red for the like and the comment

we also love lots of different styles and types of Asian inspired dishes,
after all the fried egg in the rice , I have a craving for some Egg Foo Young
that will happen soon for sure.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky