Big Man BBQ in NJ checking in.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BigManBBQ

Original poster
Nov 14, 2019
Hows everyone doing. My friend and I started Big man BBQ comp team in early 2019. We are cooking on a PitMaker Vault, Yoder ys640 comp cart pellet smoker, GM Jim Bowie, Big green egg and a meadow creek BBQ26S chicken cooker. We did really well out 1st comp and made reserve grand champion and did 1st in chicken and and 2nd in ribs and brisket. looking forward to reading through some of these great posts...

From what i hear that is awesome for any time you compete esp your first time....
Sounds like you guys are serious competitors...I have never competed but love to cook bbq...My line up is below although I'm about to lose my big girl (Lucy)..how long you been cooking bbq?
Make sure to check out the newsletter and all the recipes if you like doing non competitive bbq.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from East TN. Sounds like you have quite the arsenal of cookers. Congrats on the results of your first comp. Got any pics of cook?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky