August 2010 TD Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Since there were two entries, the winners were split right down the middle of the award choices.

The winner of the SMF Voter's poll = bmudd14474
[h3]Brisket Mozzarella BBQ cups, burnt ends sandwich, and Bovine Candy[/h3]
9099f90d_Entry1.jpg

The winner of the Judge's voting = miamirick

breakfast of champions,,smoked brisket hash, smoked brisket sandwich, bernaise sauce

c59fb822_Entry2.jpg

The Judge's voting went as such:

Miamirick = 19

bmudd14474 = 16

Thanks to the two of you that participated!!

Congrats to both of you
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats to both of you on great entrys

I would love a BIG plate of both

You wouldn't think it would be hard to choose, when there are only two to choose from---HA---Think again!

I can't wait for some recipes & instructions, especially that "Bovine Candy"! How the heck do you finish that off?

Great Job Guys,

Bear

wow, second place out of two  what an honor   if only Bmudd didnt enter, it would've been all mine

oh well maybe next time

Hey bmudd you wanna change prizes?  I dont have an amazeinsmoker so if you do im up for a swap,  if not, no biggie i can always use more sauces and such

thanks to those who voted for me as always i have a good time doing these

i like it when chef rob sits out!

not only did i sit this one out............i even voted for ya!

sorry brian.........i'm a sucker for breakfast!

Last edited:
First off thanks for everyone that voted for my entry. This was really fun to do and I would encourage everyone to enter because you never know what you will create.

wow, second place out of two  what an honor   if only Bmudd didnt enter, it would've been all mine

oh well maybe next time

Hey bmudd you wanna change prizes?  I dont have an amazeinsmoker so if you do im up for a swap,  if not, no biggie i can always use more sauces and such

Rick I have no problems switching with you. You will love the AMNS. And your right that if I didnt enter it would be all yours. Or if the judges would of voted different it would be all mine. Wait I demand a recount LOL. Wait Im not in FL.

not only did i sit this one out............i even voted for ya!

sorry brian.........i'm a sucker for breakfast!

Its ok Rob. I almost voted for Ricks too because I love breakfast as well

Last edited:
hey brian   remember you can only get a recount if you have a "hanging chad",  or if all your elected officials are idiots,  but im sure in cali they are all upstanding citizens?  (just like ours)

Rob, what do i have to send you for the vote,  how bout a nice jar of grace jamaican jerk sauce extra hot!

rick you owe me nuthin' bruddah but that does sound interesting......................shoot me a pm.

Don't mess with chefrob,

The only guy I know who can show up to a gun fight with a knife, and still have a chance!

Bear

Congratulations to Brian and Rick for their great entries and wins in this throwdown, Enjoy my friernds.

Brian has graciously given up his A-MAZE-N-SMOKER to MiamiRick, because he already has one.

What A Guy!!!

Rick,  PM me your info, so I can send you out an A-MAZE-N-SMOKER...Please?

Todd Johnson

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky