Arrival Procedure At THE GATHERING??????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 29, 2006
Peculiar, MO
Anyone we need to contact on arrival? Will someone be there? Pick your own campsite (they are close together)? Potable water available for RV's?
What about early arrival? Is the camping entrance on down the gravel road next to the camping area?
Last time I was by there the "Trading Post" had the door and front window boarded up, appears it is defunct.
Just some thoughts that popped up.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Mike thanks for the questions

Chad and myself will be there when people arrive to let you know what to do from there.

As I understand it, there is water available at the site.

If you intend to show up before Friday morning please PM (Chad) Ultramag so that he can assist with any questions or concerns.

Since I haven't taken a day to make a road trip to Clinton to see the place first hand, I'm not certain of the layout or current status of the Trading Post.

I think even if the Post is defunct, it won't hinder what we have planned for the weekend. The overall goal is to have a good time and eat some awesome foods ... oh yeah and the stories.

I just got off the phone with Chad.He said to tell everyone he will be there around 10:00 am on Friday and will be able to show folks where we are supposed to be. If your planning on rolling in before that, like PC said shoot Chad a PM and he can explain were you should go.

See ya'll next week.....
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for getting that on here Theresa.

The entrance is through the parking lot on the east side of the building. The fact the building was vandalized in early February has no bearing on where we will be and/or what we will be doing.

We are coming down to the wire and many issues that have been discussed and resolved prior to now seem to be getting forgotten and many plans are changing. Any questions would best be handled by PM if at all possible. I am very busy for the next week until the gathering and don't have time to catch all posts, but I can quickly check PM's. I will be out of town a couple days between now and then but will be on and respond ASAP.

Anyone wanting to arrive early PM me and we will get it worked out. Thursday morning is the earliest I will be available to meet you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky