Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr k

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 22, 2013
Peoria, IL
The example below is for the Kroger weekly ad in Houston, TX zip coder 77019 starting 1.24.24 so this will not be available after this week's ad expires but try it and get a great deal on Pork butts this week at your local Kroger and share a pic from the ad in your town, the dates of the ad and zip code you're in when you run across great digital coupons.

FYI for those that use the Kroger app and digital coupons: A smoking meat FB group periodically shares Kroger digital coupons in the weekly ad where they live and with the Kroger affiliated family of stores coupons work for Kroger as well. Kroger in Houston, TX zip code 77019 has pork butts @ $.97/lb. this week and you need the digital coupon and it's not in the Peoria, IL ad. In your Kroger app go to In store, Pick Up or Delivery. Change your local zip to 77019 and select any store in that zip code if there is more than one. Go through all the digital coupons for Houston and clip what you want. Go back to In store, Pick Up or Delivery and change the zip back to your local zip and select the store address you normally shop at. Go through your clipped coupons and you'll find what you clipped in the Houston digital coupons with the one's you clipped from your local digital coupons. So now you can get digital coupons nation wide you can use locally if family and friends let you know about the great digital coupons in the cities they live in. I shop in store and not pick up or delivery but once you get the coupon downloaded with your other clipped one's you can shop how you want.

Here are the directions on how to download all the store coupons from all of the Kroger affiliate stores across the country to your local Kroger affiliates plus card. When someone posts the affiliate store name aka Fry's, King Sooper, Fred Meyer etc. Go to your Kroger app and select the three bars at the top and go down to the Family of Stores and select the store name you want and it takes you to your app store to download. After down loading it asks you what zip you want to shop and then what street location if more than one. Select the first location. They all are in the sale. Then it takes you to Kroger sign in and sign in with your Kroger email and password. Go to all digital coupons and select what you want to clip. You're now signed in to this Kroger affiliate app like the Kroger app till you sign out. So when you revisit that store app you're signed in to select In store, pick up or delivery to change to the zip code and then go straight to all digital coupons to clip.

Last edited:
The example below is for the Kroger weekly ad in Houston, TX zip coder 77019 starting 1.24.24 so this will not be available after this week's ad expires but try it and get a great deal on Pork butts this week at your local Kroger and share a pic from the ad in your town, the dates of the ad and zip code you're in when you run across great digital coupons.

FYI for those that use the Kroger app and digital coupons: A smoking meat FB group periodically shares Kroger digital coupons in the weekly ad where they live and with the Kroger affiliated family of stores coupons work for Kroger as well. Kroger in Houston, TX zip code 77019 has pork butts @ $.97/lb. this week and you need the digital coupon and it's not in the Peoria, IL ad. In your Kroger app go to Pick Up. Change your local zip to 77019 and select any store in that zip code. Go through all the digital coupons for Houston and clip what you want. Go back to Pick Up and change the zip back to your local zip and select the store you normally shop at then I click on Shop In Store. Go through your clipped coupons and you'll find what you clipped in the Houston digital coupons with the one's you clipped from your local digital coupons. So now you can get digital coupons nation wide you can use locally if family and friends let you know about the great digital coupons in the cities they live in. I shop in store and not pick up or delivery but once you get the coupon downloaded with your other clipped one's you can shop how you want.

The paragraph below is copied from a person and I have not tried this to get these coupons clipped onto my Kroger account from Kroger affiliated supermarkets. I just did Kroger to Kroger above.

Here are the directions on how to download all the store coupons from all of the Kroger affiliate stores across the country to your local Kroger affiliates plus card.
Go into your normal store app. Go to the menu section and scroll to the Family of Stores.. Tap on other store to download app. Open the app and click on the Continue w/out an acct log in.. Enter your postal code and save/continue. Tap the in store icon and enter your postal code again & save/continue. You can now go into the sale ad but it will say does not deliver just click ok to view the ad. You can also view the coupons/savings too like normal. Just clip the coupons and it will attach them to your normal "Kroger affiliated" plus card.
Nice hack!
I'm hoping to see many people report back on getting the deal.
I'm guessing next week Kroger in the Dallas area will have that deal.
This week in Dallas, $0.99/lb pork buts are at Albersons/Tom Thumb/Randalls/Safeway family of stores (not digital coupon) which means likely next week or the week after that Kroger will have the same deal you have this week in Houston.

I've noticed that they (Kroger and Tom Thumb/Albertsons) don't tend to have the same meat deals the same week but will have the same/similar deals to each other in following or subsequent weeks. I think it's all managed that way to spread the love out and I benefit with that kind of price on pork butts about every 2 weeks between 3 grocery chains surrounding me :D

Great info!

Reactions: dr k
Nice hack!
I'm hoping to see many people report back on getting the deal.
I'm guessing next week Kroger in the Dallas area will have that deal.
This week in Dallas, $0.99/lb pork buts are at Albersons/Tom Thumb/Randalls/Safeway family of stores (not digital coupon) which means likely next week or the week after that Kroger will have the same deal you have this week in Houston.

I've noticed that they (Kroger and Tom Thumb/Albertsons) don't tend to have the same meat deals the same week but will have the same/similar deals to each other in following or subsequent weeks. I think it's all managed that way to spread the love out and I benefit with that kind of price on pork butts about every 2 weeks between 3 grocery chains surrounding me :D

Great info!
This Houston, TX 77019 pork butt digital coupon will help me out being in Peoria, IL. I haven't seen pork butt close to $1/lb in several years but recently boneless pork loin was $1.59-1.77/lb I'll share when good deal digital coupons come by. I have no way of following family of stores trends like you mentioned since they are not in my area.

This Houston, TX 77019 pork butt digital coupon will help me out being in Peoria, IL. I haven't seen pork butt close to $1/lb in several years but recently boneless pork loin was $1.59-1.77/lb I'll share when good deal digital coupons come by. I have no way of following family of stores trends like you mentioned since they are not in my area.
Well seems like you are track to get some good prices with this new trick.
Here is a Dallas area zip code that may help since Houston and Dallas are so far apart that they don't do the same weekly deals: 75248
Feel free to check that zip along with your Houston one :D

Well seems like you are track to get some good prices with this new trick.
Here is a Dallas area zip code that may help since Houston and Dallas are so far apart that they don't do the same weekly deals: 75248
Feel free to check that zip along with your Houston one :D
Seems like TX has great sales on brisket and butts regularly. Here it's preety good as well with brisket. TX has Turkeys @ $.49/lb and Prime Rib @ $4.97/lb around holidays. I'll save a list of TX towns and zips to look at the weekly ads when I gain freezer space.

Very cool. I'll drive it a go if I ever see someone post a deal from outside my area.
I have a butt in the freezer for pulled pork but this is my opportunity to have them slice pork steaks I haven't had in a couple years being $2+/lb right now in the Midwest when I have the digital coupon from Houston at $.97/lb.

Reactions: jcam222
Seems like TX has great sales on brisket and butts regularly. Here it's preety good as well with brisket. TX has Turkeys @ $.49/lb and Prime Rib @ $4.97/lb around holidays. I'll save a list of TX towns and zips to look at the weekly ads when I gain freezer space.
Yep we have good meat prices as the norm. That's a nice part of lower cost of living.
Real estate used to be priced well also but since about 2019 it's sky rocketed (relative to our area) and I hope it would come back down some.
The barrier to get into and own a home was always high enough as it was, now prices constantly rising make it soo much worse.

Anyhow, I'll keep enjoying these wonderful meat deals until they too evaporate some day... then I'll be having FHA kids just raise me the meat that I don't hunt :D

Last edited:
Ah heck.....Now you gonna have me doing searches on kroger for deals!

Jim
Looking at a couple different zip code ads to find good weekly deals can get time consuming so the sharing when people find a great deal in their area really helps out.

Reactions: JLeonard
When I get home from work im gonna get on the app when I can play with it and check it out. Butts are $2.49/lb here in Memphis area. If I can get it for 0.99/pd I'd be tickled pink!

Jim

Thanks Kurt. I'll be checking this out now. We go to Kroger every week. Lowest I've seen here in Ga. on Butts was $1.97/lb. I'll let you know how it goes. Great info.

Just clipped it in my app. If I get time I'll try it tomorrow or Saturday. Man if this works I hope they get a coupon for Texas cheap brisket!

Also, This week starting 1.24.24

Kroger Metro Market,54304,Green Bay.

=AZVi20qeAv41F8qmytziOVh6T6CwJ2051KYYH0ooyUj2IG6efIPaUErABSjSBj6WM50AY2IEW5wnlDXP8dsMw-m2YHcTJDI4BQHcB8Agn0lDABGaFtSv7gQZMcqIY-we4eNs4Y5H8GKph7p-6r3JyQXB5DDbvTHxP_huMcAx4FK7s2OS6ewAmd2VB6qINCK56cg&__tn__=R]-R']
2JzYIimO_xBgukgfPr9ERW_eYud&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.jpg

Kroger 75219

=AZVi20qeAv41F8qmytziOVh6T6CwJ2051KYYH0ooyUj2IG6efIPaUErABSjSBj6WM50AY2IEW5wnlDXP8dsMw-m2YHcTJDI4BQHcB8Agn0lDABGaFtSv7gQZMcqIY-we4eNs4Y5H8GKph7p-6r3JyQXB5DDbvTHxP_huMcAx4FK7s2OS6ewAmd2VB6qINCK56cg&__tn__=R]-R']
_nc_ohc=BOGZLma3NOYAX8eFJkv&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.jpg

Just clipped it in my app. If I get time I'll try it tomorrow or Saturday. Man if this works I hope they get a coupon for Texas cheap brisket!
Nashville Kroger had $2.99/lb choice whole packer brisket 1.16.24 . I've had that locally here and $3.99/lb. TX will have this and maybe $1.99/lb.

Nashville Kroger had $2.99/lb choice whole packer brisket 1.16.24 . I've had that locally here and $3.99/lb. TX will have this and maybe $1.99/lb.
It'll be interesting for sure if this works. My concern is will stores outside of the sale area have the inventory. I don't go to Kroger often because they are a trek to get there, but I don't remember seeing brisket in the shelf when they didn't have it on sale. But also wasn't really looking for it, either...

Yup, that is the downside regarding Kroger. They seem (at least locally) to always be out of something and when you inquire you're given the finger pointing back to corporate that decides what to send them regardless of what their own barcode inventory system tells them.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky