50th Wedding Anniversary—Prime Rib—Hickory Smoked (Panned)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on your 50th!
I've seen a thousand of your PR's & they all look delicious, but that lemon Meringue pie really caught my eye!
Happy Anniversary to you & Linda & hope there will be many more to come.
BTW tell Linda that her pie is on the carousel!!!
Al

Happy 50th anniversary Bear! Congrats.

That prime rib looks delicious as always.

And dang that pesky sun hitting your MES! We’ve had way too much of it right!? Lol.

Last edited:
Congrats there Mr. Bear and Mrs. Bear If I know how I would get Mrs. Bear a Metal of Honor which I'm sure is mighty deserving.

Great looking PR and great looking meal.

Warren

Congrats Bear! And the prime rib looks AMAZING! Your instructions have never done me wrong and can't wait to make ~15lbs of PR for Christmas!

Always looks good , and the pie looks top shelf . Need to hang a pull down shade on the door . Lol .

Bear, Congrats and Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs. That's a delicious looking meal, but we would expect nothing less from you! David.

Congratulations. Not to many can say it's been 5 years let a lone 50.
As always you also turned out a great meal, buy the looks of it and the finished plate.
kit

Thank You Kit !!
Appreciate that.

Bear

Congrats to the Bears!!!! And that meal looks great too!!! Points on both lol, Not something you see very often anymore. Good for you guys.

Thank You Charlie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

One thing I should have added A Special Congrats to Mrs Bear for putting up with
you grouchy ole A$$ for 50 years

:emoji_astonished::emoji_blush:

Gary

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bear!! Another fine looking meal! Like.

Thank You Denny!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I had a 50th anniversary on Friday the 14th Home from Nam
Would have been married 50 years in April but my 1st wife passed away.
Richie

Well I'll be 70 on Jan 3rd, and it will be 50 years ago on Feb 8th that I landed in Cam Rahn Bay, RVN. (Diverted from Bien Hoa, due to heavy shelling )

Bear

Great looking food and Happy 50 Anniversary Mr Bear and Mrs Bear!

<Also we know one of His weaknesses now..lemon meringue pie...but..who doesn't have a weakness for that?!>

Great looking prime rib Bear, and congrats on the milestone! I'll be doing a similar roast in a few days.
Wife and I are only at 37 anniversaries, but I hope to still be smoking at 50, just like you.

Thank You Much!!
37 years is getting there too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Congratulations to you and Ms. Bear. But 50 years? You cradle robber!

That's really cool man, in a time when the majority of the marriages can't get thru 20. Just think, you've got the all the hard part figured out, the next 50 should be easy. But listen, I suggest you get the extended parts and agreement when it come around this time.

Congrats again my friend.

EDITT :: Why no raspberry fluff for dessert? You are special now! She's gonna keep ya no matter what ya ask for. She can't take you back for a refund!

Congrats Bear now and on the 27th. Great looking Prime...
We just celebrated 25th on the 10th. Seems like very busy time of year.

Thank You!!
Congrats to you on your 25th too!!

Bear

Nice and rare just the way I like prime rib. Great job on the meat and congratulations on the 50th.

Point for sure.
Chris.

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Happy 50th anniversary Bear! Congrats.

That prime rib looks delicious as always.

And dang that pesky sun hitting your MES! We’ve had way too much of it right!? Lol.

Thank You Xray!!
I love the Sun---Just not on my Heat Sensor!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Congrats on your 50th!
I've seen a thousand of your PR's & they all look delicious, but that lemon Meringue pie really caught my eye!
Happy Anniversary to you & Linda & hope there will be many more to come.
BTW tell Linda that her pie is on the carousel!!!
Al

Thanks Al.

Bear

Congrats on the 50yr anniversary Bear

Prime rib roast is on my to try list. I'm confident I can make one. I see they are on sale at the stores right now. Just need to buy one and smoke it up.

Will have to give your recipe a try as I like all the ingredients in it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky