2013 SOUTH FLORIDA GATHERING (THIRD ANNUAL GATHERING) NOV. 8-10TH COME JOIN IN..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got home around 9am this morning.. Stopped off last night near Darlington speedway in SC and stayed at a KOA  Was wishing I never left. I had my two heaters running... It was freeking cold.....   breathing steam vapor out of my mouth.......uhhg,,,,,, unpacked all day.... will post up some pics on the picture thread....

Joe, Glad you had a safe trip home. Sorry it's so cold. Thanks for traveling so far to join in the festivities. Hope to see you next year. Special thanks for sharing your sausage making skills with all of us and bringing all your great equipment to make the work a little easier. We couldn't have done it all without you.

that's why we never leave florida joe! LOL!

ditto what the fellas said. cant wait for next year, what are we thinking...300...400lbs? LOL

Will get some pictures up soon. Spent over an hr the other day loading pics and information and right before i hit submit my puter shut down to install updates...... Man I was P.O. 
102.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky