Umai pepperoni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I never did try it cooked in or on anything . That might be the key . Looks like I need to try it again .

Darn! I didn’t think about cooking it. I was just so disappointed with the salt level. Oversaltiness is the one thing I associate with being irreparable.

Yea guys, I've had several people as guests for pizza & they all loved it.
Especially my wife Judy, she will criticize just about any mistake I make & she loved it on a pizza, but spit it out when she tried it raw.
Al

This is still a work in progress, I want a product that is good both cooked & raw.
I may go back to Ruhlman's recipe & jazz it up a little.
I don't eat salt in my diet & it was a little salty for my taste, but that dissappeared when cooked on a pizza.
Al

Oh, you shouldn't have thrown it out.
Mine didn't taste like pepperoni either, but it did when I made pizza with it.
I don't know why but cooked on a pizza, it's fantastic!
And by the way I made the Spanish Chorizo & it is real good.
Al
Al, so do you like the Spanish chorizo raw? Or is it the same as with the pepperoni?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky