Turkey Spinning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one beautiful looking bird, Richie! Love the color too!!

Like!
Joe Thank you the kids liked it as much as we did. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Richie, that turkey is just gorgeous!! An absolutely beautiful job sir. There's just something truly special about spinning a turkey that you don't get on a grill or in an oven.

Robert

Richie, that turkey is just gorgeous!! An absolutely beautiful job sir. There's just something truly special about spinning a turkey that you don't get on a grill or in an oven.

Robert
Robert Thank You I love how easy it is to set up, you don't need a lot of fuel either. The thermo mod makes it even easier no open the lid to check. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky