• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

For you old muscle car nuts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
There's a video available on YT made by GM eons ago, it was a marketing video about the Corvair. They drove the cars from Chicago to Panama (through the jungle). It's pretty incredible. I thought it was a longer video but hopefully this is it.



I also see Jay Leno has a video covering the Corvair Spyder.

My family had 2 Corvairs when I was really young, so not many memories other than remembering everyone always talked about how awesome they were driving in snow.
 
My brother-in-law bought a Cayman back in 21. To be honest I don't know what year it is. He loves this thing. His previous fun car was a Jag XKR, now that I really liked. More so than the Porsche, but to each his own. I think from a driving standpoint, they're pretty equal but very different.
Any Miata lovers here? Not much muscle, but a lot of fun, especially in the twisties and around corners. Sometimes it's not how fast you're going, but how fast it feels like you're going.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky