Swamp Rabbit and Wild Oyster Mushroom Sauce Piquant

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just now seeing this, totally AWESOME !! Love a good piquant and the wild mushrooms put it over the top !! Just surprised I didn't see any nutria hiding in with the rabbits ;)

Again AWESOME Cajun meal my man !! POINT

upload_2018-2-19_23-50-21.png

Just surprised I didn't see any nutria hiding in with the rabbits
I will be making another trip down to the camp in the next couple of weeks to pack it up now that hunting season is over. We plan on harvesting some more nutrias as I want to make some nutria sausages, 50/50 with pork. I will post a thread when I make it.

Tip: use a potato peeler to zest the lemon into long 3"X 1/2" strips. Then, with a pairing knife, make cuts 1/16" apart along the strip, but only 2 1/2" long leaving them attached on one end. Do all the strips this way then stack the zest to finely dice. Only use zest from 1/2 of the lemon...I just guesstimate by volume.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky