St. Louis WSM smoked Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who makes the best ribs

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TOSCODAV

Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
Check out these award winning bad boys. Yum Yum
ribs.jpg

Wait, did he just complement himself then ask himself for his own recipe? He forget,however, to give himself a point...

humble pie.jpg

'60s group - Humble Pie

This person is new the forums this is a teaching moment.

If you like those ribs and want to show them off great. if you want to learn to make your ribs even better then feel free to ask and plenty of people know who to make really good ribs. There is all kinds of method and techniques members employ here to make really good ribs. you can pick up sauce and rub recipes and post your successes (and even not so successful attempts) and people can help you get better and better. So feel to join the community and add to the conversation and try not to boast so much and others will compliment you on your efforts.

I would love to see your ribs from start to finish....feel free to post pics...

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Hi there and welcome!

Those ribs look good.
These babys were sure tasty :D
index.php

Other than the drip spots (blackish color from the babys dripping down) this rack is pretty nice looking too :D
index.php

I can't wait to see what else you've got cookin!

Oh I forgot to mention the secret.

Cooked unwrapped the entire time. I go 225F only to make sure I get enough time in the smoke and then I up to 275F to finish the ribs to desired Internal Temp (IT). Used SmokinAl's cook to temp method but I take mine to 200-203F IT.

I apply double smoke for about 4-5 hours using the A-Maze-N Pellet Smoker (AMNPS) and a combo of Pit Boss Competition Blend pellets with some extra added Hickory pellets.

Finally, seasoning with Salt, Pepper, Onion, Garlic and using Kasmiri Red Chile Powder instead of Paprika. I also used Minced/Dehydrated Onion instead of granulated or powder form. That is where you see the cool white/yello/brown flecks on the meat. I love it!

I sauce when on the plate and can eat them without any sauce they are so juicy and good :)

That's it for my secrets :)

Reactions: yankee2bbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky