Smoked Chops with Apple Butter Glaze

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Menu
Smoked Chops with Apple Butter Glaze
Green Beans with Bacon, Onion and Garlic
Buttery Mashed Potatoes

The Chops
Extra thick chops wet brined and then smoke over cherry to an IT of 120°
Then glazed and finished on the grill to an IT of 140°-145°

m3UhoL1.jpg

H6fH20A.jpg

dOcgW2i.jpg

UV1wQPj.jpg

The Glaze

t0yHjto.jpg

Grean Beans

0aZjY4Q.jpg

The Money Shot

648uq4c.jpg

Last edited:
Fabamundo John, That meal would be a home-run in any park.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: chilerelleno
Looks great, I also love thick chops on the smoker, I find myself throwing pork on it way more often than beef, pork fat rules lol.

Wow do those look great. I have a pork loin in the freezer might just have to try that glaze! What temp did you smoke the chops at?

WOO HOO!! As always an absolutely superb meal Chile !! Just gorgeous and very tantalizing. I managed to fight the lines and got into Costco yesterday and one thing on the list was a whole pork loin. They didn't have any but they had the chops already cut....for $1.49 a pound. Got a pack of 8 chops and may well give this meal a run today. Just looks amazing!!

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends,
Robert

Great looking meal and sides! Another can’t miss meal from you. I’ll have to give that apple glaze a go.

Like!

Wooow! It looks really tasty! I want to try it)
Thank you Will(?)
Looks great, I also love thick chops on the smoker, I find myself throwing pork on it way more often than beef, pork fat rules lol.
Thanks Mike,
you and I both... Thick chops FTW.
But I'd eat more beef if it was a inexpensive as pork.

Now that's a meal Looks Mighty Tasty from my chair

Gary

Looks good. Nice Chops! I am going to go back and look at the Beans thread. Green Beans, Asparagus and Maple Glazed Carrots are the most frequently prepared veggies...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky