Smoked Baked Spaghetti

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fwismoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
North East Indiana
...I'm cooking baked/smoked spaghetti over a maple wood fire. All kinds of goodies in the homemade sauce...it's yummy trust me. I put 3 layers of the special sauce, spaghetti, and cheese but topped with pepperoni and cheese! Cheeses are too many to list but a mix of Italian cheeses and cheddar.

This has gotta be good right? It'll be baking for an hour or so. The garlic bread I'll do up in the floating dome area.

Another home run Keith...you've been on a roll lately!  This is definitely another one I've got to try... POINT!

Red

OMG that looks incredible!

I made some smoked chili the other day but I only smoked the hamburger, I have got to try this though!

points.gif

Holy cow!

That is fantastic!

If this doesn't hit the carousel, I would be surprised!

Point for sure!

Al

Yeah, WOW!  I'd love to try that!  It looks really good and I'd have never thought of smoking spaghetti!

I'll point this one!
Thank you!

It was more baked but sure got some clean smoke.  This wood burning setup in the 007 works way better than any stove so it's been my go2 for bakng/smoking
Looks great Keith!
Since you threw in a photo of salad I think my cardiologist will even approve!

Point!
Ha!   Glad the salad helped you out Case. lol

Another home run Keith...you've been on a roll lately!  This is definitely another one I've got to try... POINT!

Red
Thanks Red, just trying to stay creative....it really breaks up the monotony.

Last edited:

OMG that looks incredible!

I made some smoked chili the other day but I only smoked the hamburger, I have got to try this though!

points.gif
Thanks Bummed!

I've been putting the whole pot in the cooker no matter what it is. Might as well let it get some smoke (if it's real clean smoke)

Thats Wild I like it 

Richie

icon14.gif
Thanks Brian and Richie.
Looks tasty!

Very nice! Plain Spaghetti is boring. My Wife likes Fried Spaghetti from leftovers...JJ

Dang, I ain't gonna live long enough to try it all.

FWI, that looks great, y'all keep thinking up new

things to try.

I'll bet that was delicious

Ed 

Dang, I ain't gonna live long enough to try it all.

FWI, that looks great, y'all keep thinking up new

things to try.

I'll bet that was delicious

Ed 
Thanks Ed,  I try to always keep a creative channel going for something new or different to make.  I hate same-o same-o! lol

Very nice! Plain Spaghetti is boring. My Wife likes Fried Spaghetti from leftovers...JJ
I agree, regular spaghetti is boring.   Sometimes I make Mexican spaghetti which is pretty good.  Fried sketti sounds real good!

Dang it man!... Will wonders ever cease?

Thanks trying to keep things fresh! lol

Was out last week and just saw this today. Judging by the pics I think it is safe to say I would eat that.
icon14.gif
Maybe one of these days I will get ambitious enough to try it!
Thanks!  Make a tasty sauce, layer it like lasagna, make some garlic bread and enjoy!   Oh gotta bake pepperoni on top though, it's like icing on a cake.

Was out last week and just saw this today. Judging by the pics I think it is safe to say I would eat that. Thumbs Up Maybe one of these days I will get ambitious enough to try it!

Thanks!  Make a tasty sauce, layer it like lasagna, make some garlic bread and enjoy!   Oh gotta bake pepperoni on top though, it's like icing on a cake.

Yeah, the pepperoni on top really caught my eye!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky