Smoked Baked Spaghetti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fwismoker, Oct 13, 2016.

1. fwismoker

fwismoker Master of the Pit

...I'm cooking baked/smoked spaghetti over a maple wood fire. All kinds of goodies in the homemade sauce...it's yummy trust me. I put 3 layers of the special sauce, spaghetti, and cheese but topped with pepperoni and cheese! Cheeses are too many to list but a mix of Italian cheeses and cheddar.

This has gotta be good right? It'll be baking for an hour or so. The garlic bread I'll do up in the floating dome area.

2. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

WOW, Keith.   That looks amazing.

3. crankybuzzard

crankybuzzard Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Yeah, WOW!  I'd love to try that!  It looks really good and I'd have never thought of smoking spaghetti!

I'll point this one!

4. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks great Keith!
    Since you threw in a photo of salad I think my cardiologist will even approve!

Point!

5. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Another home run Keith...you've been on a roll lately!  This is definitely another one I've got to try... POINT!

Red

6. bummed

bummed Smoke Blower

OMG that looks incredible!

I made some smoked chili the other day but I only smoked the hamburger, I have got to try this though!

[​IMG]

7. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Holy cow!

That is fantastic!

If this doesn't hit the carousel, I would be surprised!

Point for sure!

Al

8. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Thats Wild I like it 

Richie

[​IMG]

9. b-one

b-one Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks tasty!

10. fwismoker

Thanks Adam, It's kind of cook baking something out in the open like on that lower cook grate w/ the dome above.   It works fantastic.

11. fwismoker

Thank you!

It was more baked but sure got some clean smoke.  This wood burning setup in the 007 works way better than any stove so it's been my go2 for bakng/smoking
    Ha!   Glad the salad helped you out Case. lol
    Thanks Red, just trying to stay creative....it really breaks up the monotony.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  12. fwismoker

Thanks Bummed!

I've been putting the whole pot in the cooker no matter what it is. Might as well let it get some smoke (if it's real clean smoke)
    Thanks Brian and Richie.

13. fwismoker

Thanks Al, I even vac sealed and froze some leftover.

14. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Very nice! Plain Spaghetti is boring. My Wife likes Fried Spaghetti from leftovers...JJ

15. gearjammer

gearjammer Master of the Pit

Dang, I ain't gonna live long enough to try it all.

FWI, that looks great, y'all keep thinking up new

things to try.

I'll bet that was delicious

Ed 

16. redheelerdog

redheelerdog Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Dang it man!... Will wonders ever cease?

17. fwismoker

Thanks Ed,  I try to always keep a creative channel going for something new or different to make.  I hate same-o same-o! lol
    I agree, regular spaghetti is boring.   Sometimes I make Mexican spaghetti which is pretty good.  Fried sketti sounds real good!
    Thanks trying to keep things fresh! lol

18. Was out last week and just saw this today. Judging by the pics I think it is safe to say I would eat that. Thumbs Up Maybe one of these days I will get ambitious enough to try it!

19. fwismoker

Thanks!  Make a tasty sauce, layer it like lasagna, make some garlic bread and enjoy!   Oh gotta bake pepperoni on top though, it's like icing on a cake.

20. Yeah, the pepperoni on top really caught my eye!