Slicer sale Cabela's

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by Rings Я Us, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Master of the Pit Group Lead

5 hours only sale Saturday morning in store.
    Blackstone griddle is going to be $79.00 which is $50.00 off. 17 inch griddle runs on propane bottle. 12,000 BTU
    $100 off Traeger® Tailgater. Free grill cover. $449.00 that is a regular sale.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Rings Я Us

Other sales items.

3. Rings Я Us

4. Rings Я Us

Treager Tailgater $100.00 off and free cover.
    Bradley digital smokers are $100.00 off

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  5. xray

xray Smoking Fanatic

I've been thinking of getting that slicer for $59. It's cheaper than buying a knife.

Anyone have that slicer? I'm sure it's worth getting for that price.

The only thing that concerns me is I would have to drive to the store and be there early enough while supplies last...I would hate to drive over an hour to come home empty handed. Do you know if that price applies to ordering online?

6. Rings Я Us

Not sure. I doubt it's gonna be online price. Right now online it's $99.00

7. xray

xray Smoking Fanatic

Yeah, I kinda doubt it will be $59 online too. Maybe if I get there early enough, I'll get the free beanie :biggrin:

8. My mom has a similar slicer that she got from Walmart or something. I've used it a few times and don't care for all the plastic parts along with the pain to clean it. But I'm also use to using a large restaurant grade slicer at times so maybe that's what I'm just use to.

9. Rings Я Us

I do see used slicers for sale off and on. Commercial ones that were like 1k retail New for $200.00

10. h8that4u

h8that4u Fire Starter

The 17" black stone griddle is $79.99 at the Wal-Marts that I have seen them at.

11. Rings Я Us

I think you can get a Blackstone for $59.99 if you hunt online 👍