As they say. It's easier to ask for forgiveness....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a great product. Does it get as hot as your current one? Cook times more or less? Can't wait for the first one from it.
Yes, this gets just as hot and with the same cook times. I should be firing it up this weekend!

Reactions: MJB05615
Can't wait to see it in action! Would love to see your wife's face after 1st bite lol! Bet she already knows how good it's gonna be!

Ryan

Reactions: Steve H
Can't wait to see it in action! Would love to see your wife's face after 1st bite lol! Bet she already knows how good it's gonna be!

Ryan
Oh, she knows! Lol! But, 2 PIZZA OVENS!!!! REALLY? I sold her on the idea that this one was smaller. So we can take it on vacations or a picnic.

Reactions: MJB05615
Oh, she knows! Lol! But, 2 PIZZA OVENS!!!! REALLY? I sold her on the idea that this one was smaller. So we can take it on vacations or a picnic.
you will be using extra on the up coming fishing trip? Have to push the sale home and prove it was a wise purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Nice score Steve! Got the spinner/ pizza ring for my Weber, going to try a pizza soon! RAY

After I got my Gozney I learned that they don’t need to be at 900 degrees to make a great pizza. I destroyed 7 in a row on my first cook before I realized that. Haha! I’m not a bright man sometimes. With two pizza ovens you’re going to have open a food truck.

After I got my Gozney I learned that they don’t need to be at 900 degrees to make a great pizza. I destroyed 7 in a row on my first cook before I realized that. Haha! I’m not a bright man sometimes. With two pizza ovens you’re going to have open a food truck.
You have to be on your toes with these ovens. They get hot. And cook those pizzas fast. Under 2 minutes fast!

Reactions: Sven Svensson
Initial burn. Heats up a few minutes slower than the gas rig. But it gets to 950 in 15 minutes. The gas one does it in around 10-12 minutes.
I didn't use the pellets from Ooni for this. Just some aftermarket ones, Pit Boss, I believe. The smoke coming from the stack smelled great!
I'm off next week. So, I'll be breaking it in then!
P4200010.jpg

P4200011.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky